Monday, December 8, 2008

Alan Keyes Loses Again

Good Morning Bloggers - So it seems that justice does exist in this great nation, especially after the US Supreme Court turned down an emergency appeal from a New Jersey man who says President-elect Barack Obama is ineligible to be president because he was a British subject at birth.

I wrote about the case (supported by Republican loser Alan Keyes) earlier on this blog, and I will admit to being somewhat critical of the Republican idiots who are still fighting this battle.

There were two absurd cases claiming Obama's ineligibility to be president, and both were dismissed. So, what do you Republican nut jobs plan next? I'm speaking to you Alan Keyes. What crazy BS should we expect from you? I hate to guess. I do hope the Secret Service is doing something to identify all the wackos out there, and hopefully keep them as far way from the President-elect as possible.

Unfortunately, in addition to the attempt during the Democratic Convention, I think we're going to see a few attempts on his life over the next few years. There are too many racist morons out there to think otherwise. Why must we suffer these fools? I thought they were all going to move to Canada if Obama won. Canada probably doesn't want them. Damn!

Monday's Political Rave #1 - Michael

No comments: